Friday, May 27, 2011

Bonsai? Hmm, Maybe.

Now see? This is what I get for indulging in these ridiculous late night conversations. I'm bored, I'm tired, and apparently I'm very suggestible, because now I'm daydreaming (nightdreaming?) about bonsai.

It all started when my friend C was talking about his new bonsai trees, which he's using to teach himself more patience and not to kill things. Next thing you know, he's talking turface and akadama, and I'm contemplating what it would take to make the Zen garden, already included in the 5 year plan, secure enough to consider keeping bonsai out there.

I found the Brandywine Bonsai Society's website, which appears to be woefully out of date, but depending on how much the membership fee is, it might be worth checking out, at least if I can get the Mr interested. I think I'm delegating this one to him. That part of the yard is his baby. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment