Tuesday, June 7, 2011

There Will Be Peppers

28 California Wonder, 4 Jalepeno, 4 Hot Banana, 2 Red Hot Cherry, 1 Cayenne, 1 Sweet Banana, 1 Habanero, and 1 Thai Hot.

I have a confession to make: I somehow managed to lose an entire flat of seedlings. I know I planted 72 hot peppers, of various types. Of course I wouldn't have transplanted them all into my garden - I would have given away or sold the extras. But somehow it came up missing (not dead, missing) and by the time I realized it, it was too late to start over from seed. So today, I went to Lowe's and spent more on each of those plants at the far end of the bed than I would have for each packet of seeds.

Next year? More organization, less wasted money.

Aha! A good use for my blog! Now I'll remember which is which after the tags disappear.

sent from my Android phone

No comments:

Post a Comment