Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspiration

I've been reading a lot of the links and comments over at the Take Back Urban Home-steading(s) page. That whole situation with the trademark is just ridiculous, but at least one good thing has come of it - so far 3,119 people have come together to express their love of the urban homesteading lifestyle and what it means to them. As a result, I've found a bunch of new blogs to read and I decided I'd try my hand at documenting my own garden in some other way than a bunch of scribbles in a tattered old notebook. I do hope I can stick with it, at least semi regularly. I haven't decided whether to tell anyone I know about it. I feel like I talk about my garden too much already, especially at this time of year. Maybe I'll just tell the few other fellow gardeners of my acquaintance.

So if you read this, feel free to let me know about any awesome gardening/slow food/homesteading type blogs I should check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment